Spring Recess Surf Camps
“We educate and instruct children to surf responsibly”
Come join Erik Nelsen and Ocean Adventure Program this spring recess for a week of exciting surf camp. Campers will receive surf instruction, compete in surf contests and enjoy beach activities including relay races, tug of war, beach flags and other junior lifeguard games. Ocean safety and awareness will be taught and practiced by our professional staff, who are CPR and First Aid certified. Surf lessons are conducted at an excellent site with gentle waves, a sandy bottom and a safe environment for learning.
Classes are taught by CPR certified instructors with a 4 to 1 student/instructor ratio.
• Soft surfboards, wetsuits and tents for shade are provided.
• Class meets at West Newport Park, Corner of Seashore Dr. and Nordina St. in Northern Newport Beach.
• Camp has a 4:1 student to instructor ratio.
• Meet a pro surfer and pizza party on Friday, parents welcome.
• Participants receive: camp T-shirt, a group and individual photos and a goodie bag.
The camp is Monday through Friday 9am – 3pm
Open to children ages 5 – 14
April 16 – 20, 2018
What to bring
Bagged lunch & a snack
Bathing suit & sandals
Bottle of water
Hat for shade